QA/QC Piping inspector
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the execution of the “Delayed Coking Unit” (DCU) Project, to be implemented inside the existing Omsk Refinery. The scope of the project includes the implementation of a new Delayed Coking complex with a feed capacity of 2 MTA (34,500 Barrel Per Stream Day). The Project will be executed inside the existing Omsk Refinery and will be mainly aimed at expanding its capacity for the conversion of heavy residues while maximizing liquid product and producing anode grade quality coke.
QA/QC Piping Inspector (QAE) checks and guarantees that certificates are prepared and duly collected; moreover, QAE promotes any necessary action to ensure that the final dossier is ready and completed as per contract requirements.
- Check the completion of the Piping works for accuracy;
- Request inspection to COMPANY according to relevant Inspection Test Plan (ITP);
- Perform inspections and sign the certificates as per relevant discipline ITP;
- Raise Non-Conformances in case of work not as per technical specifications;
- Quality inspections of civil surveying activities as per standards and specifications (e.g. piping works etc.);
- Review and preparation of red mark-up drawings and documentation;
- Maintaining status and records of certification.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent;
- Registration in National Register (NOSTROY) is obligatory.
- Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, excellent communications skills.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in oil & gas /industrial sector/ EPC projects
- At least 3 years of experience in the specific discipline
- Similar role covered in last three projects, of comparable size
- Full time (non-rotational)
- Single status
- Daily and accommodation allowances
- Mobilisation/Demobilisation tickets
- Extended vacation
- Health Insurance
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit the corporate website.