Provides medical information and has a deep professional expertise in the neurology therapeutic area;
Conducts conferences and events dedicated to the therapeutic area;
Develops of relations with opinion leaders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Leading full scope of regional medical activities - visiting key clients and professionals;
Leading effective communication with KOL’s;
Conducting medical education events;
Providing healthcare professionals and colleagues with medical information;
Cross-functional collaboration, reporting.
Position Requirements :
- Higher medical education;
- Experience in neurology will be an advantage;
- At least 2 years’ similar experience is desirable;
- Attentiveness to details;
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment with strict deadlines;
- Readiness for business trips (South+Crimea+Volga region, 70% of business trips);
- Upper-Intermediate English.